We are looking for a new Workforce Manager to join our Operations team. The setting in which you will act is similar to a call center/Backoffice and ideally you have previous experience within Service Operations (Telco, Insurance, Banking or Fintech). We are looking for someone with a deep experience in dynamic environments where things change often. We need you to guard 'stability, predictability and happiness from everyone' in this role. Furthermore you bring the experience to improve, grow and make the planning of our workforce more efficient, scalable and transparent! You will work together with different stakeholders in our Operations management but also the analysts across Barcelona and Amsterdam.
The key objective of the role is to deliver great SLA, with high productivity/utilization, while improving the colleague experience which is a key priority for us. Also, the new Workforce Manager will work on redefining the scheduling approach to make it more scalable for the future, this is important as we are growing so quickly.
The role includes a nice mix of strategic, tactical and operational responsibilities.
Operational: Align with customer success team on client forecast, translate into total forecast (next week, month, months), translate into monthly, weekly and daily schedules, align with colleagues on a day to day basis, lead the (small) scheduling team, review outcome and define and implement improvements
Strategic / tactical: improve scheduling methodology, refine forecasting and scheduling tools, translate learnings into improved methodology and tools, implement initiatives
Align objectives: align with Operations management on FC/scheduling objectives. Lead weekly and monthly meetings with operations management on forecasting / scheduling.
Create the forecast: align with customer success team on the forecast by client, translate into total forecast
Create schedule: translate forecast and availability into day by day schedules using Deputy and other tools; manage the planning tool/contact point with vendor account managers. Assign the responsibilities daily/ weekly (annotation, clients distribution) according to the dynamic demands to optimize operations experience.
Deliver the administrative duties: create attendance reports, work closely with HR to follow up attendance-no shows reports and align with Finance and Operations Management to provide and review the timesheets report. Follow up with Analysts for further inquiries and other operations (holidays approvals, swaps approvals, overtime organization, etc)
Deliver reporting: align with the Team Leaders, to gather the proper reporting of the operation
Intraday management. Managing deviations during the day and immediately implement solutions during the day.
Review and improve: review forecasting and scheduling approach frequently and define and implement improvement opportunities. Update forecasting and scheduling tools with latest insights.
- 2+ years in a similar role to professionalize planning from the start (similar: inflow similar to call center dynamics, similar requirements with quality, SLA, colleague satisfaction, multiple clients and locations)
- Bachelor level in thinking and working
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with WMS (workforce management system) like Deputy is preferred
- BI Tool experience (like Tableau or Power BI)
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
- A super proactive “get it done” attitude- and the skills to back it up
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Possesses strong excel skills and experience
- Operates independently with general direction and self-starting
- Detail-oriented with commitment to operational excellence/employee satisfaction
- Able to develop productive relationships with colleagues, work in a fast past environment and collaborate with other departments – work effectively with junior and senior colleagues (so with different hierarchical levels)
NOTE: For this role we can only consider people that are Amsterdam/Barcelona area based. We will not be able to offer sponsorship to those that already hold an HSM status in the Netherlands/Spain.