Technical Implementation Manager
We are looking for a Technical Implementation Manager. If you love customer success, account management and if you love to lead projects and see them through to picture-perfect implementation and happy clients. This is your calling!
We on-board the biggest companies to work with our KYC product and with better guidance and great support we believe that we can gain tremendous improvements in results since this is a young team where there is still a lot of room for improvements! So if you bring order in chaos, love to craft, build and follow processes, while maintaining client happiness to all-time highs
So welcome to the club <<fill in your name>>! Let this be the beginning of a magical journey... oh wait, not a magical journey... Of course we look for a well-documented and structured journey! But you can be magical of course! Please, be magical...!
Three points you excel in
In your work, there are three major aspects that will make you successful: Project Management, Communication, and Technical Experience & mindset. In more detail:
- You are the first point of contact for our clients as soon as the ink on the contract is dry. From that moment onwards you are responsible for the success of our partnerships. You take full responsibility for the implementation of our software with clients. Better, faster, and happier. That’s what we ask of you
- You improve our internal and external processes and mold them in best practices that can be followed by others in our organization. There is still a lot to improve and you love to optimize this end-to-end process
- Drive progress; thrive in process and always keep multiple balls up in the air.
- Internally you are actively involved with Operations, Tech, and Sales so that everyone is doing what they are supposed to do. You are interested in thoroughly understanding everybody’s role/task and know how to make other people move :)
- You are able to build a great relationship with our clients and generate trust and a transparent, open, and honest relationship with the companies we work with
- Pro-actively informing our clients about potential issues that arise, help them make the right decisions, and influence them a bit here and there... Leverage your mature conversation style and generate trust to make sure people do what we need them to do.
Technical experience & mindset
- We integrate our software (partly API's and SDK's) with our partners. You will have a lot of technical challenges coming your way to implementing our solution as swiftly as possible and need to inform stakeholders about decisions and the impact those decisions (will) have.
- Improving the 'product' by signaling flaws, potential failures and user/customer feedback into our product teams is going to help us be the best in class in implementations. You will contribute to that.
- You know how backend systems and infrastructure work. Our product is impacting 'core business activity' from our clients, so better make it clear how we should and can operate!
You are cool, nice, friendly, awesome, magical(?) and a great colleague to work with. If that is covered check out the harder requirements. Necessary for all of us to build a great relationship and have you in a successful environment where you can excel:
(Applied) University degree and at least 4 years of working experience in Computer Science, Project management, Implementation management, or process-oriented positions. You might have been a Product Manager with high-end stakeholder management for example.
- You are a true relationship builder with a lot of fun positive energy – you are a great ambassador for the Fourthline brand towards our users and colleagues that you work with.
- Project management experience is key. Meaning you are a structured worker who can separate important from urgent knows how to bring clarity to others (your structure needs to be duplicated) and you know that priorities shift and can change the structure accordingly.
We can consider you to be a serious business partner that has the ability to deal with senior stakeholders from various backgrounds that have different interests (sometimes a political game). People trust your opinion and you back up opinions with facts (and sometimes know exactly when not to talk... equally important).
You have analytical/technical IT related experience (and interest). You have worked in IT/consultancy/fintech, and you have worked on Software related (API, SDK, Web) implementations and want to learn our difficult fintech product by heart. This will be difficult, but that’s exactly what makes your job intellectually challenging! Think compliance, risk, issues, corporate structures, operations, sales and tech that will be your stakeholders both internal as external.
A great team member – we have a great vibe within our team and the company, we want you to boost this even further!
Fluent in English (an additional language like Italian / Spanish / French is of added value).
Nice to haves are: extensive Excel skills, some tableau and dashboard/visualization capabilities but feel free to create your own nice to haves! We welcome talent.
Note: We will only be willing to hire people located in the Netherlands already. We also only offer visa support for those already working in the Netherlands as non-EU citizen.
At Fourthline, we care about attracting and retaining the best people and that is why we offer:
- Good compensation package with fixed salary + bonus (certainly compared to other startup benchmarks)
- The chance to work in a multinational and rapidly growing scale-up that works with leading names in global finance
- 25 days of vacation to recharge your batteries
- A workplace in our beautiful new office right next to the beautiful Vondelpark in Amsterdam
- Daily catered, fresh and tasty lunch with your colleagues
- After work drinks in our very own bar on Fridays
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy
- A crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team that will grow a lot (+10 people next year!)
- Flat structures and open communication
- Ping pong / darts / table football, because it is fun... not because it is cool to mention :)
- Five office dogs (current count).