Senior (Tech) Talent Acquisition Specialist
Skillfully manage Talent Acquisition procedures and project. You have experience with full cycle Tech recruitment (and non-Tech roles) and know how to run a tight interview process.
Act as Business Partner towards your internal stakeholders. You'll ensure you are aligned to- and work closely with business leaders to support them in their hiring needs and improve Talent Acquisition performance
Innovate the way we do recruitment. You are a Talent Evangelist that fosters and nurtures strategic Talent Acquisition initiatives
Thoroughly assess candidates both on competency and cultural fit. You are a strong communicator but even a better listener, and use a proven interview methodologies to increase our conversion rates.
- You well play a key role building the Fourthline brand, and support our Employer Branding strategy
We love to have impact on our company culture and growth. We work here because we believe that this is a cool place to be and feel that we can bring change to the way Fourthline fights financial crime.
And what about you? Do you share our ambitions? You probably read a bunch of vacancies already. Either today or in the last few days and weeks. And you are wondering where you want to go now, and what the best place to work and grow is for you? Are we close to the truth?
Our mission could also be your mission…
With Fourthline's ambitions to grow and keep building on the successes we have achieved, Talent Acquisition plays a vital part in fulfilling our growth ambitions. We are keen on making an impact and take pride in our work to bring great Fourthliners into the company! We want to improve ourselves, and our ways of working, continuously. For that, we are looking for a new team member that is as passionate about Talent Acquisition and making an impact as we are, and can share experience and knowledge with us.
What will make us successful
Is to combine best practices and innovative ideas. Don’t fix what is not broken but improve what can be better. And for that, we think we should…
Focus on quality and innovation: if we do it, we do it well!
High standards: undersell and overdeliver!
Ownership & responsibility: if we say we do something, we will make it happen!
Honesty, trust, and reliability: core values.
Humor: nothing kills the buzz more than negativity and no way to resolve the tension. Humor is the key.
Communication is key: internal, external, always.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of ("all-round" OR "Tech") recruitment experience of which ideally some in a scale-up environement.
- A passion. That is aligned with your work within Talent Acquisition
- Process and Project Management efficiency. As said, you know how to run a tight process with a data-driven approach.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Strong and engaging communication skills. It will be your main tool to attract and assess candidates, but also to come across as a strong Business Partner.
Liked what you read and are now wondering what you can expect from us?
We are growing fast! That means a lot of room for impact in a fairly new KYC market that is exploding! You will get the chance to work in a multinational and rapidly growing scale-up that works with leading names in global FinTech, Banking as a Service, Crypto and trading platforms. And next to that we offer:
- A great compensation package
- 25 days of holidays to chill
- Pension scheme in place
- A 50/50 hybrid WFH/WFO model. We believe the office can be key to collaborate, be creative and align. And we know you can be productive at home when focus is required
- Senior leadership team and growth driven teams that bring out the best in you
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy in a highly motivated, talented team
- Flat structures and open communication
- Office dogs! (they are the cutest!)
- Snacks & fruit always available. And when we are allowed to create more freedom you can find catered lunch + awesome Friday drinks in our very own bar again!
Fourthline is a company where things move fast (sometimes chaotic) and where we combine a senior leadership team (McKinsey, ABN, Accenture, Stripe) with fresh startup-minded people in middle management and below! This is cross-referencing and we learn from each other.
We have grown 1000% in the last three years (from 20 to 200) and will grow at least with 30-40 new colleagues in the coming 6 months. We are well funded (+14 million) and our numbers have grown tremendously as well, despite corona times. And with offices in Barcelona and Amsterdam that combine around 45 nationalities from all over the world, we think and act internationally.
The product is future-proof and ready for the world to use. We have clients like Bol.com, N26 and DeGiro.