Senior Partnership Manager
Fourthline is a rapidly growing fintech scale-up in Amsterdam and Barcelona. Our purpose is to eliminate online financial crime by helping banks and leading fintech companies with their KYC (short for Know Your Customer and is nerdy jargon for "onboarding"). Our mission is to become the #1 KYC provider in financial services. With VC backing of 15mn+ and a strong leadership team, we are working on the next phase of our growth! The product is ready and battle tested and our current clients are very happy. Soon even more companies will call themselves ‘a Fourthline partner’ thanks to your efforts!
Your mission as Senior Partnership Manager
You develop and nurture strategic relationships with our partners, resellers in the FinTech, Crypto, (Neo)Banking industry and partner up with cool companies to drive new pipeline and revenues in specific target regions.
“Easy as ABC...” -- some reasons why you might enjoy working here
- We only kicked of this company in 2018 so there's still a lot of opportunity and freedom (exciting greenfield) when it comes to execution and potential: the overall (worldwide) market potential is huge and our future bright, shown by double digit growth on a constant base
- You can improve and learn more about very complex and long-lasting sales cycles of big businesses within banks and fintech’s that have many structured layers and plenty decision makers to influence and partner up with
- Create a European market for Fourthline. Conquering Europe first – the world later (travel!)
- A growing team of young and driven folks that are here to disrupt the market and bring experience from Worldpay, McKinsey, Stripe
What we are looking for in you
- You’ll coordinate all company activities with the partners including trainings, marketing demand generation activities, executive briefings, business planning and client engagements
- You’ll grow Fourthline’s business by developing deep strategic relationships with selected partnerships
- You’ll champion the effective business alignment of the Partner’s and Fourthline’s commercial offering to become a key part of the partner's business go to market plan, KPIs, and metrics
- You’ll ensure partners are active and deliver consistent pipeline generation and drive effective revenue growth
- You’ll actively engage Fourthline’s internal business teams to ensure partner’s success.
5+ years of working experience in sales related partner/alliances management and/or business development in Europe
Relevant experience in the Banking / Financial services / Fin- or RegTech industry which gives you a solid network and relevant track record for Fourthline
- A rare combination of curiosity of FinTech products with a commercial mindset that allows you to deep dive while maintaining an end goal to close the deal
Endurance and persistence! This is a long sales cycle game with Enterprise clients. You are a trustworthy partner and take pride in honesty, integrity and trustworthiness selling into C-Level, Technical decision makers and executives
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree
- (Almost) native proficiency in English (German, Italian, French or Spanish is a huge bonus)
- A go-getter attitude that drives you that is combined with a well-developed layer of consultative selling
- Sales Related Partner/Alliances management and/or business development in Europe
- And you bring cultural sensitivity. Crossing geographical borders requires an open attitude and understanding of different kinds of behavior.
Liked what you read and are now wondering what you can expect from us?
We are growing fast! That means a lot of room for impact in a fairly new KYC market that is exploding! You will get the chance to work in a multinational and rapidly growing scale-up that works with leading names in global FinTech, Banking as a Service, Crypto and trading platforms. And next to that we offer:
- A great compensation package (base + bonus)
- 25 days of holidays to chill
- Pension scheme in place
- A 50/50 hybrid WFH/WFO model. We believe the office can be key to collaborate, be creative and align. And we know you can be productive at home when focus is required
- Senior leadership team and growth driven teams that bring out the best in you
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy in a highly motivated, talented team
- Flat structures and open communication
- Office dogs! (They are the cutest!)
- Snacks & fruit always available. And when we are allowed to create more freedom, you can find catered lunch + awesome Friday drinks in our very own bar again!
NOTE: For this role we can only consider people that are EU based + EU citizen and/or already have a working permit in place to work in the Netherlands. We have some limited support options on relocation for this position available.