Senior .NET Core Developer
Fourthline combines great backend technologies with a talented team to build a robust product that focuses on automation and integrating ML technologies throughout. We combine .NET Core with AWS, Linux, Microservices and more… In our cooperating teams in Amsterdam and Barcelona, we work in squads and multi-disciplinary scrum teams. We believe that everyone can have impact and bring new and innovative ideas that contribute to the bigger picture.
Your mission at Fourthline:
Preventing Financial crime from happening by building the best in class software together with an awesome and talented team.
You will be involved in multiple projects (or parts of the puzzle) in a rotation system and will focus on:
- You design, you develop, you test, you deploy and maintain and improve our software
- Since we have a lot of things going on, you are able to manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables that we decided upon in the sprints.
- You can coach and mentor other people in the team in Amsterdam and Barcelona on a need-be basis
- With your experience, you contribute to our growth with what you learned from your successes and your failures, and take responsibility in the architectural decision making.
- Get everything documented properly, the boring part - we know - but oh so important for replication of success!
- You understand the entire development lifecycle and work closely with others in squads, with the Platform- and QA teams
- You combine technical and soft skills to tackle other people's challenges, understanding that people-based solutions are are just as needed as technology-based ones.
NET Core 3.X and .NET5 – We have a cloud-based Microservices Architecture that includes REST APIs, Docker, Message Queues (RabbitMQ), RDBMS (PostgreSQL), Data Warehouse (AWS Redshift), and a lot more!
5+ years of software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages, of which at least 3 years in .NET
- Expert knowledge of .NET Core 2.x, 3.x, .NET 5.x
- Good knowledge on C# (8 or later)
- Unit and integration testing with XUnit (MSTest / Nunit are a plus)
- Worked with ORMs (EF Core) and knowledge of Linq
- Experience using .NET Core Web API to implement REST APIs
- Understanding of SOLID principles and DDD
- Knowledge of common software design patterns
- Worked with Git and CI /CD in Azure DevOps
- Used Cloud providers such as AWS and Azure (experience with ECS and Terraform are great!
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency.
Liked what you read and are now wondering what you can expect from us?
We are growing fast! That means a lot of room for impact in a fairly new KYC market that is exploding! You will get the chance to work in a multinational and rapidly growing scale-up that works with leading names in global FinTech, Banking as a Service, Crypto and trading platforms. And next to that we offer:
- A great compensation package (base salary, flexible budget, education budget)
- 25 days of holidays to chill
- A 50/50 hybrid WFH/WFO model. We believe the office can be key to collaborate, be creative and align. And we know you can be productive at home when focus is required
- Senior leadership team and growth driven teams that bring out the best in you
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy in a highly motivated, talented team
- Flat structures and open communication
- Office dogs! (they are the cutest!)
- Snacks & fruit always available. And when we are allowed to create more freedom you can find catered lunch + awesome Friday drinks in our very own bar again!
Note: For this role we currently don’t relocate people, so you need to be in Barcelona already and be in the possession of an independent EU work permit.