Product Owner Growth
Fourthline is a leading RegTech scale-up that has been growing massively in the Identity & verification (ID&V) space for the past 3 years. The foundation of this is a product that we are proud of and ready to take to the next level by extensive automation and expert knowledge.
Our mission is to protect the online financial system by using the most innovative technologies to develop the safest and most customer friendly digital KYC solution. We share a love for fighting financial crime and building a beautiful product with a positive impact on the world.
Product Owner Growth
Fourthline is looking for a passionate Product Owner that wants to build (& scale) our Web products with significant value for our enterprise/banking-class partners. Our banking and FinTech partners are the fastest growing companies in Europe and beyond, and we are here to support them. Product Owners at Fourthline are pivotal as we are a product-oriented company striving to create the best in class ID&V products (and more!). The Product Team at Fourthline is responsible for turning the product vision into reality and gaining measurable benefits from products and features your team(s) has released.
The ideal candidate for this role is an entrepreneurial-focused Product Owner who combines both technical and product skills alongside a strong commercial and market focus with demonstrated experience growing revenue in product lines. (That was a long sentence to write, can imagine long to read as well… just take a short breath before you continue, and you will be just fine!)
This role reports to the Head of Product located in our Amsterdam office (HQ) and works with an international distributed cross-functional team across Europe (Amsterdam & Barcelona).
As a Fourthline Product Owner, you will
- Listen to our partners, engineers, and stakeholders to identify problems that Fourthline is able to solve beyond expectations.
- Work with (senior) frontend engineers that take their work seriously and are able to provide you with good feedback on the roadmap, stories, and feature development.
- Work with our marketing and sales department on a daily basis to gather requirements and generate valuable insights.
- Solid understanding of b2b marketing, extensive track record with on lead generation and tracking in general.
- Launch fast and iterate on web solutions and services that are being used by our enterprise clients.
- Data driven approach when it comes to defining what and what not to ship, to enable a best-in-class experience to our partners.
- Enable sales in their quest to onboard leading partners in the banking, financial, telecommunications sector where ID&V/Know-Your-Customer/on-boarding procedures are (heavily) regulated.
- Deliver amazing results quarter after quarter which solves problems and provide 100% customer-centric solutions for the better.
- Make sure our product meets the highest quality and regulatory standards.
- Work with the latest standards in security to protect the (online) identities and sensitive data.
- Work closely with the entire Product team to define the positioning of our (mobile/web) product strategy, roadmaps, and execution of new products and features.
- You have proven track-record building Websites and/or Web based products in a Product Owner - Manager, Consultant, (web)developer, or similar role for 3-5 years.
An established Product Manager with several major cycles (multi-quarter) of defining websites and web based product(s), deploying it and managing it operationally within a technical domain.
- You identify the right priorities and are structured and disciplined to stay on course.
- You are a creative problem solver with a holistic mindset – as you are connecting the dots, structure them, and detail-oriented in describing them.
- You have experience working with internal and external stakeholders to define and specify product requirements.
- You are the main go-to person as you become a subject-matter expert over time.
- We need you to be a great communicator. Both written as well as spoken.
- We are a team. You are a team player.
- You are a motivator. An action-oriented motivator to achieve our goals as a team.
- Experience with a startup or scaleup (fast-paced environment);
- FinTech experience, industry knowledge whilst having worked with regulatory and compliant products before;
- You have good industry knowledge and are up to date on a diverse range of topics related to Regulatory Tech and concepts like GDPR, PSD2.
At Fourthline, we care about attracting and retaining the best people and that is why we offer
- Great compensation package, certainly compared to other scaleups/startups;
- The chance to work at the forefront of cutting-edge technology, teaming with the biggest names in fintech and banking;
- An opportunity to work for a multinational scale-up that is growing rapidly (1,000% growth over 3 years);
- Opportunities to match your ambitions: Your ideas will be needed so that together we can become the biggest and best online identity provider in the world (whilst releasing other new products!);
- 25 days of vacation to recharge your batteries;
- A workplace in our fun office right next to the beautiful Vondelpark in Amsterdam;
- Daily catered, fresh and tasty lunch with your colleagues (when allowed again);
- After-work drinks in our very own bar on Fridays (when allowed again);
- High degree of collaboration and autonomy;
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team that will grow a lot;
- Flat structures and open communication;
- Ping pong/darts/table football, because it is fun (when allowed again);
- Four office dogs (current count).
NOTE: For this role we can only consider people that are Amsterdam/Randstad area based (We will not relocate from outside Europe - due to Corona). We will be able to offer sponsorship to those that already hold an HSM status in the Netherlands.