Fourthline is a leading RegTech scale-up that has been growing massively in the Identity & verification (ID&V) space for the past 3 years. The foundation of this is a product that we are proud of and ready to take to the next level by extensive automation and expert knowledge.
Our mission is to protect the online financial system by offering the most innovative technologies to develop the safest and most customer friendly digital ID&V solution. If you like to work on products and services that make a real impact to society this could be the thing for you!
(Senior) Product Owner
Fourthline is looking for a passionate Product Owner that wants to build great products with significant value for our enterprise/banking-class partners. Our banking and FinTech partners are the fastest growing companies in Europe and beyond, and we are here to support them. Product Owners at Fourthline are pivotal as we are a product-oriented company striving to create the best in class ID&V products (and more!). The Product Team at Fourthline is responsible for turning the product vision into reality and to gain measurable benefits from products and features your team(s) has released.
The ideal candidate for this role is an entrepreneurial focused Product Owner who combines both technical and product skills alongside a strong commercial and market focus with demonstrated experience growing revenue in product lines. (That was a long sentence to write, can imagine long to read as well… just take a short breath before you continue, and you will be just fine!)
This role reports to the Head of Product located in our Amsterdam office (HQ) and works with an international distributed cross functional team across Europe (Amsterdam & Barcelona).
As a Fourthline Product Owner you will
- Listen to our partners, engineers, and stakeholders to identify problems that Fourthline is able to solve beyond expectations;
- Work with senior engineers that take their work serious and are able to provide you with good feedback on the roadmap, stories and feature development;
- Launch fast and iterate on solutions and services that are easy to integrate;
- Dive into the data to demonstrate our value and provide a best in class experience to our partners;
- Enable sales in their quest to onboard leading partners in the banking, financial, telecommunications sector where ID&V/Know-Your-Customer/on-boarding procedures are (heavily) regulated;
- Deliver amazing results quarter after quarter which solves problems and provide 100% customer centric solutions for the better;
- Make sure our product meets the highest quality and regulatory standards;
- Work with the latest standards in security to protect the (online) identities and sensitive data.
- Work closely with the entire Product team to define the positioning of our product strategy, roadmaps and execution of new products and features.
- You have a proven track-record building products in a Product Owner - Manager, Consultant, Engineer, or similar role for 2-5 years;
- You identify the right priorities and are structured and disciplined to stay on course;
- You are a creative problem solver with a holistic mindset – as you are connecting the dots, structure them and detail-oriented in describing them;
- You have experience working with internal and external stakeholders to define and specify product requirements;
- You are the main go-to person as you become a subject-matter expert over time;
- We need you to be a great communicator. Both written as well as spoken;
- We are a team. You are a team player;
- You are a motivator. An action-oriented motivator to achieve our goals as team.
- Experience with a startup or scaleup (fast paced environment);
- Experience with large companies (enterprises), either as an employee, service provider, vendor and their processes and workflows;
- FinTech experience, industry knowledge whilst having worked with regulatory and compliant products before;
- Experience with onboarding flows, web-based products, mobile (native) based products, SDKs, workflow management tooling;
- You have good industry knowledge and are up to date on a diverse range of topics related to Regulatory Tech and concepts like GDPR, PSD2.
At Fourthline, we care about attracting and retaining the best people and that is why we offer
- Great compensation package, certainly compared to other scaleups/startups;
- The chance to work on the forefront of cutting-edge technology, teaming with the biggest names in fintech and banking;
- An opportunity to work for a multinational scale-up that is growing rapidly (1,000% growth over 3 years);
- Opportunities to match your ambitions: Your ideas will be needed so that together we can become the biggest and best online identity provider in the world (whilst releasing other new products!);
- 25 days of vacation to recharge your batteries;
- A workplace in our fun office right next to the beautiful Vondelpark in Amsterdam;
- Daily catered, fresh and tasty lunch with your colleagues (when allowed again);
- After-work drinks in our very own bar on Fridays (when allowed again);
- High degree of collaboration and autonomy;
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team that will grow a lot;
- Flat structures and open communication;
- Ping pong/darts/table football, because it is fun (when allowed again);
- Four office dogs (current count).
NOTE: For this role we can only consider people that are Amsterdam/Randstad area based (We will not relocate from outside Europe - due to Corona). We will be able to offer sponsorship to those that already hold an HSM status in the Netherlands.