Join now our journey in fighting financial crime with your great design!
Our mission is to protect the online financial system by using the most innovative technologies to develop the safest and most customer friendly digital KYC solution.
We share a love for fighting financial crime and building beautiful products with a positive impact on the world. Your contribution will be crucial in our product suite and overall user experience
We are looking for a Product Designer to expand our team in Amsterdam! And that team is quite small (a ‘one-man army’ now...). As we are going into our next phase of growth you can expect to be part of all opportunities that will emerge!
Your mission is to improve the overall user experience of our entire product-range. Ranging from our websites to presentation-decks, to our dashboards for clients to mobile- and web apps for our customers and much more to come…
The team is small so your impact can be big... This means that you can bring in topics, tasks, projects, and improvements that we have not thought of before. And as you are an authentic professional, you can bring your authentic ideas and we can work on it together!
Improving the overall UX of our products. We have a growing product suite ranging from external to internal use and are adding new (greenfield) products as well
Support various teams on design challenges. Think Marketing, Product, Sales, etc. They all want and need a piece of your knowledge. All at the same time of course, but we will manage this together!
Take full ownership and responsibility for the experience of new products
Bring new ideas to evolve the overall user experience and happiness
Maturing our Brand(ing) in all ways possible. By providing us with UX insights, online research and best practices!
- Experienced Product- or UX/UI-designer with at least 3 years relevant working experience.
Passionate about user-centered design thinking methodology, the advocate of our users!
- Confident in leading customer research: conducting interviews, performing prototype testing and collecting customer insights.
- Communicating design ideas to the team through wireframes, flowcharts, specifications etc.
- You are great at collaborating with product managers, stakeholders and engineering.
- Great visual, empathic, and logical (can do) problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge and experience with design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin and Figma.
- You know how to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a multi-team Agile environment.
When applying we will assess your application against the other applicants and position. When successful we will set up a first phone call to get to know each other. We will be there to support you throughout the interview process to ensure you are comfortable and prepared!
What we offer, next to a good salary...
At Fourthline, we care about attracting and retaining the best people. We work with the most modern technology, and you get:
- An opportunity to work for a multinational scale-up that is growing rapidly
- Opportunities to match your ambitions: Your ideas will be needed so that together we can become the biggest and best online identity provider in the world (whilst releasing other new products!)
- 25 days of vacation to charge up
- Daily catered, fresh and tasty lunch with your colleagues
- After-work drinks in our very own bar on Fridays (VrijMiBo)
- Flat structures and open communication
- Ping pong / darts / table football, because it is fun
- Five office dogs (current count).
NOTE: For this role, we can only consider people that are Amsterdam/Randstad area based