“I've got the power
I've got the power
-- Snap – I’ve got the power --
When we think about our new Frontend Developer, we have a clear association with this song: “I’ve got the power” (link). Why? Because we want you to help us with our HTML style guide and build major parts of our websites and portals with Eduard, Felix, Jesus and Antal. So, you have the power to implement a lot of things with your HTML, CSS and Angular skills while working in a ‘component oriented’ way. Do you have the power?
Or in other words:
“Bang the bass, turn up the treble
Radical mind, day and night all the time”
We have a few major projects pending on your arrival that we need your skills and experience for. Think:
- Continuous improvements on our websites and internal web portals
- Work on the overhaul of our Web SDK together with Felix and Jesus
- A new career page (we have a backend, but want a completely new frontend with visuals, video? We need to be creative here)
- Work on our customer dashboard together with the team
- The ability to translate everything into Angular components (extra cool!)
Ideally, we build everything into reusable components (in Angular) so, you and our Frontend team can reuse them in multiple applications. And next to our frontend team, you will also work together with Sven, our Amsterdam based UX/UI Designer to create this!
What you bring
“Quality I possess, and say I'm fresh
When my voice goes through the mesh”
The quality you possess is to take ownership of major parts of our Frontend. You are not afraid to take decisions and your personality and experience make you an easy partner to work with.
Through the mash (must haves):
- +4 years of experience as Frontend Developer
- Expert in HTML and CSS
- We would love you to have extensive Typescript & JS experience
- (some) Experience with Angular (we always work in latest versions) and/or Bootstrap (or similar)
- You understand that a website can be a component architecture (reusable) and know how to work with that
- You are either an EU citizen or in possession of a valid Spanish work visa (based in Barcelona)
And extra fresh (nice to haves):
- The ability to challenge our designer, Sven (no worries… he is Dutch and friendly)
- Experience in building templating and widget libraries
- Singing & rap skills… We’re thinking about a Snap performance…? (No, just kidding but would be great fun!)
And the lyrics that linger:
“I've got the power” (x7)
Let's say I’ve got the power. What do you offer next to a good salary?
We have a great office with great view overlooking Montjuic and the rest of the city. And like you, we value:
- A “flexible’ package of secondary benefits where you can choose the components that you like most (Think meal tickets, health insurance, transportation costs, etc…)
- A personal education budget to continuously develop yourself
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy to work on your own projects
- Crucial role in a highly motivated and talented team
- Flexible working hours
- A real team! We play pádel together, have lunches outside of the office and hang out together on Fridays and go mountain biking together
- A stack of the most modern technologies and the opportunity to use them in production.