Customer Success Manager
True or false: you love to resolve problems and delight clients. If you said “TRUE”, then we believe you should continue reading…The best products come with the best client interactions. Troubleshooting in a timely fashion and quickly find the best resolution is also part of our mission — we do our best to understand our customers’ needs and we act as their trusted advisor. By helping Fourthline maintain a high reputation with our clients and promptly answering their inquiries, you are fundamental to our success.
Ok, but…what does this mean?/ What will I really do?
- You will work with our Customer Success and Implementations team to support the onboarding of new customers and take the responsibility to manage the client after Go-Live
- You identify arising product - or client issues and develop creative and realistic solutions
- You will manage client reporting and have weekly calls with your accounts.
- You will work on data collection and analysis to improve the customer experience and our product
- You will be responsible for gathering and providing feedback to improve operational strategies and suggesting applicable solutions
- You will be responsible for conducting business reviews, monitoring client success, managing escalations, and achieving KPIs
- You will report to your awesome Manager, Dana, responsible for the Customer Success Experts, like yourself!
So, who are we looking for?
- You are naturally curious, you love to understand the how's and why's, and are not afraid to question the current processes
- Your ownership skills are so awesome that you will create great relationships across all teams that will help you achieve a full and satisfactory resolution with little oversight
- Your communication skills are so outstanding that you can influence internal and external cross-functional stakeholders, including executives, to achieve win-win solutions for both Fourthline and our partners
- You are a strong team player who thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly
- You are a thought leader for your customers, proactively raising solutions and concerns before it reaches the point of escalation
- You can act as a liaison with different internal teams (implementation, product, engineering, sales) to manage the overall success of the client.
What you bring to the table/ Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in customer success (potentially combined with account management or project management)
- Comfort with technical products backend and SDKs integrations
- Analytical skills, amazing focus on detail
- You can identify growth opportunities and have experience with up-sales
- You are self-motivated, highly organized and can work independently
- Maintain a positive attitude through periods of change and is professional in all work situations
- You have experience in resolving complex issues. Previous exposure to working with executives or C-level stakeholders is a huge advantage.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- You are fluent in English. Dutch is a BIG plus
- Experience in FinTech is a plus
Liked what you read and are now wondering what you can expect from us?
We are growing fast! That means a lot of room for impact in a fairly new KYC market that is exploding! You will get the chance to work in a multinational and rapidly growing scale-up that works with leading names in global FinTech, Banking as a Service, Crypto and trading platforms. And next to that we offer:
- A great compensation package
- 25 days of holidays to chill
- Pension scheme in place
- A 50/50 hybrid WFH/WFO model. We believe the office can be key to collaborate, be creative and align. And we know you can be productive at home when focus is required
- Senior leadership team and growth driven teams that bring out the best in you
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy in a highly motivated, talented team
- Flat structures and open communication
- Office dogs! (they are the cutest!)
- Snacks & fruit always available. And when we are allowed to create more freedom you can find catered lunch + awesome Friday drinks in our very own bar again!
Note: We will only be willing to hire people located in the Netherlands already. We also only offer visa support for those already working in the Netherlands as non-EU citizen.