Content Marketing Manager
We are Fourthline, Europe’s leading identity verification solution for neo-banks, fintech companies and traditional banks. That’s right, we aren’t a sexy consumer brand. We bust fraudsters and help detect identity theft.
As Content Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing the content strategy at Fourthline. Content lies at the heart of our marketing strategy. You’ll have a HUGE impact on our success across all of our marketing goals: from branding, to thought leadership, to PR. The content you create will be a key driver of Fourthline’s success.
You’ll research our competitors, market trends, and industry news to identify content opportunities. Some content will be created by you, but you’ll also have a team of freelance content writers, copy editors and designers at your disposal to help you do your job: deliver high-quality content that our audience will love.
Who you are
You are a skilled and self-starting content marketer; you don’t like to be micro-managed. You’re ready to dive into the world of finance, regulations and compliance, and you love getting to the bottom of things. We offer you the freedom and support you need to execute everything from A to Z—while building your skills and experience in a way that can only be done in a fast-growing scaleup. Here are just a few of the mission-critical things you’ll work on:
- Build a comprehensive content strategy that will grow our brand and support lead generation.
- Research market trends, industry news and competitors to identity content opportunities.
- Conduct keyword research and create an SEO strategy.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts from tech to C-level executives to create high-quality white papers and reports.
- Manage a team of freelance copywriters and designers to create high quality content.
- Build our online community; increase followers on LinkedIn, subscribers to our blog, and content leads.
- Equip the sales team with copy for emails, sales collateral, and pitch decks to drive continued exponential growth.
- Strengthen our website, copy for landing pages, and our overall messaging.
- Help increase brand awareness by creating content for PR.
- Partner with the People team to write copy for employer branding.
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B content marketing
- Critical thinking: ready to understand and dive into a complex product and market (AI, regulatory, risk, compliance)
- Creativity: always looking for new ways to solve problems and overcome challenges. You are willing to experiment and take calculated risks to uncover solutions
- Autonomy: the ability to work freely and independently. You are a motivated, entrepreneurial marketer that doesn’t need constant (micro) management to drive results
- Communication: a talent and a passion for written communication. Fluency in English is key, Dutch is nice to have
- Residency in the Netherlands (or around). We don’t offer relocation support for this role and are not currently hiring from outside the Netherlands (although we do provide visa sponsorship if necessary)
And some nice to haves
- Experience marketing a tech and/or financial product
- Creative design skills or even just great design taste
- Experience using Hubspot, Contentful or other marketing tools
What do we offer?
We are growing...FAST! That means a lot of room for impact in a fairly new KYC market that is exploding! You will get the chance to work in an international and rapidly growing scale-up that works with leading names in global FinTech, Banking as a Service, Crypto and Trading platforms. But wait, there’s more:
- A 50/50 hybrid WFH/WFO model. We believe the office can be key to collaborate, be creative and align. And we know you can be productive at home when focus is required.
- A great compensation package & pension scheme
25 days of holidays to chill
Senior leadership team and growth driven teams that bring out the best in you
- A great office vibe with more than 57 nationalities to work with
- Clear organisation structure and open communication
Office dogs! (They are the cutest! 🐶 )
- Fruit & snacks are always available. And - when we are allowed again (COVID-wise) you can find catered lunch + awesome Friday drinks in our very own bar!
Please note: For this role, we only consider people that are Amsterdam / Randstad area based.