Business Intelligence Analyst
Are you fond of data and the possibilities it creates? Do you have a passion for integrating advanced analytics into Business solutions? Then, you could consider US for your next challenge! As a BI analyst, you get the opportunity to help our company scale and grow by working on various complex data issues. You are the link between Business and IT. You gather and understand requirements regarding Data Management from various internal teams. You also design reporting and business intelligence products, including data visualization and self-service tools.
Ok, but…What will I really do?
- You visualize data in reports and dashboards to support stakeholders both at operational and strategic decision-making level
- You work closely with the BI Manager and internal stakeholders to understand business needs and gather data
- You proactively analyze business metrics and support internal stakeholders by sharing meaningful insights, and potential solutions
What we'll help you to learn in this exciting role
- To convert analytics into solutions to deliver clear and meaningful insights to the business
- To develop scalable tools to drive automation, standardization and optimize business operations
- To manage project delivery, including estimating timelines, identifying risks, and leveraging cross-functional resources
- To work closely with our Data Engineers to improve our stack (think data modeling, developing ETL pipelines, building dashboards...)
- To manage the delivery of end-to-end BI solution builds
So, who are you...?
...of course apart from a great professional, cool person and super addition to our growing team...
- You look for opportunities to make better use of data.
- You are inquisitive for knowledge, driven for results, thirsty for solving problems
- You have hands-on approach and proactive attitude
- You have strong professional communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and leverage data to help make strategic decisions and recommendations
- You can work independently with little oversight as well as part of a team
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. STEM, Economics, Business Analytics)
- You have at least 1 year of relevant experience
- You're fluent in English.
- You have hands-on experience with data visualization tooling (preferably Tableau)
- You have experience writing SQL queries to retrieve dimensional data
- Preferably, you have experience optimizing SQL queries on Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, or Postgres
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
- Experience within FinTech or banking industry is an advantage
What do we offer?
We are growing...FAST! That means a lot of room for impact in a fairly new KYC market that is exploding! You will get the chance to work in an international and rapidly growing scale-up that works with leading names in global FinTech, Banking as a Service, Crypto and Trading platforms. But wait, there’s more:
- A 50/50 hybrid WFH/WFO model. We believe the office can be key to collaborate, be creative and align. And we know you can be productive at home when focus is required.
- A great compensation package & pension scheme
25 days of holidays to chill
Senior leadership team and growth driven teams that bring out the best in you
- A great office vibe with more than 57 nationalities to work with
- Clear organisation structure and open communication
Office dogs! (They are the cutest! 🐶 )
- Fruit & snacks are always available. And - when we are allowed again (COVID-wise) you can find catered lunch + awesome Friday drinks in our very own bar!
Please note: For this role, we only consider people that are Amsterdam / Randstad area based.